Manager, Northwich (c40k).
A fantastic opportunity exists for an ambitious and technically competent manager to join the accounts and audit department of a leading firm in Cheshire.
As a manager, you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients from a range of business sectors, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
The role will encompass providing business advisory services, financial and management accounting, and audit services. As part of the management team you will also be expected to identify business development opportunities including cross selling of services, along with the ability to generate new business through networking and other business development activities.
The successful candidate must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified, or other equivalent with at least 5 years PQE.
- Have experience in managing a portfolio of clients and working direct with partners/directors
- Be technically strong in accounting & audit.
- Have experience of managing and reviewing the work of staff Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication Have strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Be a self starter with the ability to work on a stand alone basis and as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure and to time constrained deadlines
To discuss this position in more detail please apply asap.