BENEFITS - Parking, free use of the gym, discounted rates, career progression
Do you have experience in hospitality reservations and want to establish your career working for a well thought of establishment where you could grow internally? This would be the job for you…. APPLY NOW!!!
- To ensure that you are fully aware of all tariffs, facilities & current activities.
- To accurately take & input Reservations,ensuring maximum yield & occupancy in accordance to Company Standards.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of all administration of bookings & carry out checks on a daily & weekly basis.
- To be fully aware of credit policies & to ensure that each booking adheres to this.
- To update, check & manage rates & bookings for on line reservations
- To update, check & manage rates on menu & communicate any changes to all Front of House staff.
- To assist with inputting rates and offers (current and new) onto Opera and other related sites
- To update, check, manage rates & bookings on Opera/Concept & communicate any changes to all Front of House staff.
- To assist with group promotions and packages design
Do you have:
- Excellent organisation skills and has a proactive approach
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Possesses the ability of excellent problem solving and decision making using a systematic and precise approach
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and a knowledge of Opera software is preferable
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.