Local Marketing Manager
Local Marketing Manager – Caravan Sales
£28-30,000 (pending experience)
Full Time / Permanent
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Parkdean Resorts has 68 holiday parks offering holiday home ownership, over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.
The group was created as a result of the merger between Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season.
Based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead lays one of our central support hubs of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts’ objectives. Based near the town centre of Hemel Hempstead, it has great transport links.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a talented Local Marketing Manager with strong attention to detail into the successful Caravan Sales Marketing Team based in Hemel Hempstead, UK.
• Key support to Regional Advocates in order to generate effective local marketing plans & delivery of these plans
• Mentoring Regional Advocates on best ways of working, problem solving and supporting on activity in absence/when volume is high
• Help to deliver the Caravan Sales budgeted margin by 31 December 2017
• Working on regional campaigns & promotions with the Brand Manager to ensure consistent but balanced communication
• Budget management for multiple regions - working with the regional advocate to utilise local marketing budget/supporting Marketing Manager in reviewing budgets
• Reviewing performance & providing analysis to the wider team with suggested action plans for improved performance
• Feed into the annual brand plan
• Look at further opportunities to communicate ownership in parks’ local areas
• Supporting at local & national exhibitions
• Attend and present at regional meetings
• Some park audits/visits will be required/offsite training
• Ensure new starter Inductions are completed and full day to day support is given
• Support to the Marketing Manager, Brand Manager and Regional Advocates and delivery of any projects that may arise
• Analysis and circulation of weekly performance, along with relevant commentary
A successful candidate will have:
• Structured in approach to work and able to plan effectively within timescales
• Marketing background with exposure to a sales culture is preferable
• Previous budget management experience
• Good communication skills – written & verbal
• Agency management
• Ability to multi task & manage numerous activities/projects at one time
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team r