Accounts Assistant - Excellent Opportunity!!
We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our expanding team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the role will be busy and requires the successful candidate to have excellent communication skills in order to build a good rapport with clients whilst achieving the required result for the business.
The key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of Sales Ledger
- Acting as a direct point of contact for client queries
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
The successful candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of an accounting system, preference is Xero
- Basic Bookeeping Skills
- Experience within an accounts department
- Proficient using MS Office and good Excel skills
- Experience of resolving queries in a timely manner
- The ability to prioritise own workload
- Confident communicating with people at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team
We would be willing to provide support towards studying for AAT's regardless of which stage you are at in terms of fees and study leave.
The working hours are 08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri based at our headquarters at The Runway, Christchurch. For further details of our location please see our website.
I-Fulfilment is a fast growing high technology fulfilment business based in Christchurch. We operate from our state of the art premises that offer an excellent working environment. As well as providing fulfilment for a number of blue chip customers we also have a range of our own brands that we retail online and supply to the trade. Our own product ranges cover a number of Home and Garden products as well as a large range of Consumer Electronics.