International Business Development Manager - Beauty
A multi-award winning premium skincare range developed for sensitive skin are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to ex[pand business in the USA and Canada as well as helping out in other international markets including Australia.
With an impressive following of top Beauty Editors, Hollywood Makeup Artists and A-List Stars including Emma Watson, this impressive brand will be a pleasure to promote.
- £40-60k per annum (dependent on experience)
- Share options after qualifying period
- Free skincare products
- On site yoga
- Team events
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (5 discretionary)
This is a completely new opportunity to join a brand that has been established for 10 years and help propel them in to their second decade of success. Your purpose will be to expand the territory through new business wins with retail partners as well as promoting organic growth in existing accounts. An entrepreneurial and creative individual with a natural ability to develop partnerships and be happy to travel regularly will flourish in this role.
- Develop and execute sales strategy setting the targets and achieving them
- Deliver new business wins including retail stores, travel retail and TV shopping
- Hands on account management of key accounts across all stores and channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute the trade marketing plan
- Market visits to train key teams, conduct strategy meetings and pitch new ideas
- Experience working with premium beauty retailers in USA
- A proven track record of successful new business wins
- Based 5 days per week in London with regular travel to North America.
- Live within 1 hour's commute of W3
- Travel retail and/or TV shopping experience is desirable
If you are a dynamic Business Development Manager with exceptional relationship building skills who would like to work for a company that genuinely care about its employees we would love to hear from you.