Audit Senior - Technology & Media
We are currently working with a leading advisory business, who are expanding their technology and media Audit practice. They are looking for delivery driven candidates who are keen to develop their career as a Senior Auditor role within a company with a clear growth strategy.
As the Senior Auditor your responsibilities will be;
- Support the scoping and delivery of Audits across the Technology and Media sector.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions
- Contributing to client engagements, including financial management, managing delivery risk, producing, reviewing and managing the quality of engagement deliverables.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients, identifying opportunities and be a point of contact for clients throughout the year.
- Handling multiple assignments simultaneously, mentor and manage team members effectively, and to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit methodology and risk management and external regulatory requirements.
For this Senior Auditor role your key skills required will be -
- Qualified Accountant ideally ACA or overseas equivalent.
- Proven experience within the Technology and media market working with listed and international clients
- Confident in supervising and coaching team members on client premises
- Well organised to complete different projects, produce and provide presentations for clients.
- Have technical knowledge covering UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting
- A professional communicator at all levels both written and verbal
This role would suit a career minded individual looking to work within a growing team and environment for one of the leading advisory's in the UK. For more information about this opportunity please apply below, however you will need proof of eligibility to work in the UK