Position: Software Developer/Analyst
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (Dependent on Experience)
If you are self-motivated, with an enthusiastic approach, and a good understanding of multi-tier software development, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client is an independent software house, serving a select group of long term blue-chip clients. Having developed and supported their strategic bespoke systems for over 20 years, they are continuing to develop new systems using the latest technologies.
Their established reputation for providing large scale systems to the holiday park sector has meant that they are involved with several of the largest operators in the UK. With increasing demand from both new and existing clients several new opportunities have arisen.
The Software Developer/Analyst Role:
They are currently looking to recruit a focused and motivated Software Developer/Analyst to help progress internal and external projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
This Software Developer/Analyst role is ideally suited to an experienced developer who is proficient in the creation of project documentation and stakeholder interaction and is looking to expand their skill set further in this direction.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained in commercial employment, possibly at another software house
- Be a practicing and experienced C# developer, with an in-depth understanding of the .NET framework (2.0 to 4.6.2), including Winforms, ADO.net, ASP.net, WPF, WCF
- Experience of interaction with users to determine and update requirements
- Ability to create relevant project documentation to support the full SDLC
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Transact-SQL
- Good understanding of Multi-tier software development
- Web services, SOAP, JSON, REST
- .NET Remoting
- Crystal Reports and/or SQL Server Reporting Services
The company is an equal opportunities employer and believes in paying competitive industry rates based on experience and qualifications.
All positions are salaried and permanent. They are looking for self motivated, determined individuals who will fit into their enthusiastic team and grow with their business.
The company ethos is relaxed and friendly although they expect the highest standards. Often working to agreed (and tight) deadlines, you must have an appreciation of the commercial realities of their market sector. They occasionally expect just that little bit extra, but do reward success generously.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Software Developer/Analyst position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Key Words: Software, Developer, Analyst, Web, C#, .NET, Winforms, ADO.net, ASP.net, WPF, WCF, SOAP, JSON, REST, SQL, HTML, Java, Computer Science, IT, Chester, Manchester, Liverpool
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.