This lovely nursery, in the Epsom ares of Surrey, prides itself on ensuring a safe and nurturing space for their happy little ones. Their creative approach towards learning allows the children to have fun whilst being in a stimulating environment. The nursery’s professional, committed team of staff work closely with parents and partnerships. Furthermore, an intricately planned curriculum works towards the age-appropriate seven areas of learning and development.
The role is being offered on a full time and permanent basis with a competitive salary on offer dependant on relevant skills and previous experience.
The nursery is easily accessible by public transport and has parking available.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To support children’s development in partnership with parents.
- To ensure the quality of observations, planning for next steps and evaluation is of a high standard and meets the needs of all children in attendance.
- Working in collaboration with others and taking responsibility for working in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support and promote diversity and equality
- Demonstrate a proactive approach using your initiative and showing resilience to take responsibility for getting things done
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will hold a full and relevant UK level 2 childcare qualification - or higher
- Have at least 2 years post qualified experience working in an early years setting
- Understand issues around child development in order to support all children including children with disabilities.
- Recognise the importance of observation to inform planning for individual children’s needs and interests. Be able to organise staff to enable effective observations and plans to happen.
- Good knowledge of the Revised Early Years Foundation Stage (Curriculum frameworks) and Welfare Requirements
- Understand the importance of and fulfill the role of a key person
- Have an understanding of your role in keeping everyone safe and how to apply child protection procedures
- Be able to work in partnership with parents and other professionals
- Be able to have empathy and an ability to understand a child’s view
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business