Corporate Tax Senior Manager
My client, an internationally recognised and highly successful Accountancy practice are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their rapidly expanding Norwich office. You will have the opportunity to join a very friendly and professional Corporate Tax team and handle a high quality client portfolio. A fantastic all round package is on offer as well as genuine opportunities for progression.
The role will require you to:
- Pro-actively seek out new business as well as maintaining existing client relationships
- Organise and attend marketing events and develop innovative ways to meet client needs
- Manage, specifically, high net worth clients
- Lead and own high quality, professionally presented tax reports
- Deliver sophisticated tax advice in an articulate manner
- Consult with specialist within the firm when dealing with complex risk management
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified (or equivalent) and have handled high profile owner managed businesses. An understanding of shareholder related issues is essential as well as a proven track record of developing new business. Experience as a Corporate Tax Manger within practice is essential.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz.