Deputy Contract Manager University Campus FM
At Sodexo we are always looking to recruit talented individuals and our expert facilities management teams are no exception. If you are an experienced Deputy Manager or Supervisor within the FM arena and looking to develop your skills and knowledge within a growing business, this will be the opportunity for you.
Working closely with the Contracts Manager, you will be a key member of the Sodexo Universities Operational Management Team and play an instrumental role in the coordination and delivery of facilities across a high profile University Campus.
The role will support the Contracts Manager in ensuring safe, quality and impactful FM delivery across both student accommodation and academics spaces, liaising with campus users, students, faculty, local resident’s local authority and other external bodies ensuring a quality, legislative and process related service is delivered.
- Management of the daily IFM operation, including building projects, maintenance, security, post room, portering and domestic services
- Manage operational teams to deliver efficient campus services
- Ensure efficient performance of service lines, ensuring compliance with the specified terms of contract, service level agreements and sustainability targets
- Support to prepare and monitor budgets, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Role model the company values and ensure they are reinforced at every opportunity.
- Accountable for full compliance and understanding of all company risk, reporting and governance processes, ensure that these are fully applied, complied with and adhered to within own business. You will work with the University adhering to their processes, policies and procedures to maintain, work and operate a safe environment.
- Deputy Operations management in a significantly sized operational environment in the FM University /Student Accommodation/Hotel/Leisure business to business services sector
- Building and project management experience
- Experience of implementing strategies
- Tactical experience of managing soft services, understanding BMS and technical services
- Experience of 3rd party contract management and outsourced services.
- 3rd party Supplier management experience
- Excellent customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influence at senior levels.
- A self-starter with strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively leverage relationships that drive results
- Strong commercial acumen
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland
Facilities Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, FM, IFM, London, University, Campus Manager