Automotive Transaction Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Transaction Manager required in Swindon.
Salary: Up to £20,00 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Transaction Manager Required For Prestige Main Car Dealer - Swindon
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional individual who has a strong working knowledge of F&I to join our client's successful motor trade team based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
As a Transaction Manager, your role is key to the success of our client's retail centre. The role is focused on your ability to sell financial solutions to their customers whilst ensuring FSA compliance at all times.
* You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
* Maximise sales volumes and margins on finance, warranty and credit protection insurance products.
* Be highly organised with the ability work well on your own and within the Sales Team.
* Full understanding of targets ensuring both you and the team are maximising every opportunity.
* Inspire the sales team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
* Have high motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure.
You must have a full driving licence (ideally clean) and be able to work most weekends.
This role would suit candidates with a proven track record as a Car Sale Executive with a strong F&I background and knowledge who is looking to further their career.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J64541, Transaction Manager, Swindon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.