Business Development Manager
My client now has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to cover Glasgow and surrounding areas. This is a multi-site management role covering leased and tenanted pubs across the area.
My exclusive client is a growing hospitality and leisure company.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business strategies and assisting tenants to maximise their profits throughout each site.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in multi-site management within F&B hospitality and catering, leased and tenanted or managed background.
- Candidates from a strong on trade, field sales business development role will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
- Exceptional people management and relationships management skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Team player who is able to work autonomously.
- Full UK driving license.
£45-55k basic salary DOE + car allowance + bonus + pension contributions