Design Engineer (French Speaking)
Our client, a global leader in manufacturing parts for the automotive industry are looking recruit a French speaking Design Engineer.
To design and develop new and existing products to support our business. As a part of the design team, supporting the Sales team and the expansion of our business through liaison with external customers, internal departments and other sites.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Working within the guidelines of XXXXX Engineering standards and customer specifications.
2. Development and modification of existing products to suit new customers and new applications.
3. Visiting customers with the sales team to promote products and new business.
4. Feasibility studies of new ideas from customers and internal departments
5. Use of Catia to create and modify 3D models and 2D drawings for use within the business
6. Investigation and benchmarking of competitor products
7. Discussion and negotiations with customers (In French)
8. Support internal departments in problem solving
9. The application of 5s principles in the job and our working environment
10. Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed.
• Fluent in French (or to a good standard)
• Good team working skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention
• Able to demonstrate a flair for problem solving and innovative thinking
• Idea Generation, invention and a creative mind
• Sufficient engineering capability and experience to create effective engineered solutions
• Competent user of the incumbent CAD and data management systems
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If interested by this role, and have the necessary experience, please apply below or contact Scott at Ideal Recruit Burnley