Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager - to £27.5k pa basic plus commission of C£5K and accelerator bonuses
Do you have account management or consultative sales experience? Do you feel ready to grow your career within a world renowned brand famous for hosting the most prestigious event in their industry’s calendar? We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated individual who sees their future career in a professional sales environment working within a culture of similarly minded people.
The role will appeal to your ability to grow, nurture and develop existing clients who return year on year due to the events enormous business potential. You will also enjoy the challenge of qualifying and developing warm leads for an event responsible for some $124billion of orders and opportunity. You will be selling exhibition space to some of the world’s leading organisations as well as emerging businesses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting new and existing businesses by phone, email and letter
- Establishing and building B2B relationships
- Sharing knowledge and networking
- Providing quotations and negotiating
- Inviting clients to the exhibition site and, working with space planners / event managers, bring the concept and spaces 'alive’
- Working with Senior Executives to deliver presentations
- Convert the concept into confirmed attendance.
- Attending exhibitions and events in the UK and Europe networking with your clients and looking at what the competition is up to
In return for your talent ….
- You’ll be joining a globally recognised organisation with excellent opportunity for career growth
- Be proud of the company you work for and take part in creating something truly excellent
- Be a valued part of an established and motivated team
- Work to a team target and shared commission - everyone pulls together
- Have an enormous amount of fun in between all the hard work which will include travel, attending events and industry awards
- Work in beautiful offices, free parking and 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday hours
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for emerging Sales and Account Management superstars!
- Previous experience in events is not required.
- You’ll need to have 1 year+ sales related experience that demonstrates your ability to create new opportunity and / or grow existing business spend.
- You’ll need to have an engaging, fun and energetic personality and have the confidence to communicate with 'decision makers’
- As a person you should be pro-active by nature, enjoy learning new skills and able to see a target as something exciting to achieve.
The salary for this role is a basic of £25 - 27.5K plus commission of at least £5K with opportunity for accelerated bonuses.
Full industry training will be given and you will be fully supported during your early developmental days within the business.