This is a brand new opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join the team of a highly reputable company based in Willenhall.
Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Life Cover etc
You will be responsible for the development and roll-out of the eCommerce platform (Webshop) across UK sales units, driving sales, order lines and site content/functionality improvement.
- Highly customer focused, able to reflect customer needs in the Webshop design and content
- Constant desire to improve the Webshop platform
- Team Player with ability to build collaboration and manage conflicts between multi-functional areas, influence and motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills, including excel and MS Office mastery. Ability to deal with complex and multiple source data, build insights and prioritize activities.
- Excellent project management skills
- Good understanding of eCommerce and Content Administration Tools, IBM Websphere.
- Good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Order to Cash processes
- Knowledge of sales support technologies such as CRM, BI and ERP.
As well as the above, you must be tenacious, determined and results-driven. They are looking for someone who can communicate and influence at all levels, and lead through results
This is a key hire for the company who are offering an excellent long term career as they continue to grow.
Key Words: eCommerce Manager, webshop, project manager
Based: Willenhall, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bloxwich, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield, Brownhills, Cannock, Birmingham