Functional Assessor, RGN - Ipswich
Job Description: Functional Assessor, Registered General Nurse - Ipswich
Salary: £38,000 + Benefits
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, sjb medical is recruiting a Registered General Nurse to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability Assessment.
The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments is operated by MAXIMUS UK, MAXIMUS are a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes in the US, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia and the UK.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as the Centre for Health and Disability Assessment are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), of those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
- Permanent full time Monday to Friday
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional* registration with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse (Level 1)
*Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability