My client a large Manufacturing company, is looking to recruit for thier Marketing Dept.
The Marketing Executive's position requires a strong general knowledge of all Marketing areas and a thorough understanding of the business operations. The role involves developing marketing strategies in line with the direction and objectives of the business organisation whilst managing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities, with regular communication to all departments and customers.
Reports to the Marketing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To establish and implement marketing strategies - short, medium and long term;
- To obtain, analyse and evaluate competitor and market information;
- To organise 'existing, lost and potential customer' research;
- To build and maintain relationships and correspondence with media and implement advertisement strategies;
- To liaise with PR, Consumer and Trade, publications to ensure the required messages are delivered to the entire industry;
- To develop and implement brand strategies in line with business objectives;
- To organise and attend Trade Show events to promote company and brands in line with marketing plans;
- To assist with the development and implementation digital marketing platforms across the company;
- To maintain and develop the company websites content in line with business strategies;
- To communicate marketing activity regularly, both internal and external to company;
Product, Placement, Pricing, Promotion - development, presentation, labeling etc.;
- To understand and work to a set Marketing Budget throughout the financial year;
- To Organise the preparation and running of internal and external company events where required.
- Any other tasks as required by the business.