Administrator 12 month
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Parkdean Resorts has over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.
The Group was created with the merger of Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season
Our Head Office function is based in Hemel Hempstead and is one of the central bustling hubs of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Hemel Hempstead, it has great transport links.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a talented Administrator (known internally as Owner Accounts Assistant) with strong Customer Service skills into our vibrant team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
The purpose of the role is to support the Owner Accounts Team with various tasks relating to debt
recovery, owners accounts and holiday makers. The role will involve liaising regularly with
Admin/General managers and Regional Directors at the parks as well as external customers such as
*Please note* - this role includes weekend/evening shift patterns.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES• Ensure all Customer Leaving Site forms are accounted for and thoroughly checked before raising any payments.
• To deliver exceptional customer service over the by telephone and email.
• Will handle all customer calls in a positive and enthusiastic manner, whether over the telephone or via the website
• You will have a sound knowledge of reading ledgers and accounting information but most importantly confidently interpreting this in a very customer friendly way.
• You will be resilient and have the ability to defuse difficult and sensitive situations with confidence and in a professional and genuine approach
• Managing the raising of refunds to customers to meet the service level agreements that are set.
• Ensure all ad hoc charges, payments and adjustments are posted onto Cobra in an accurate and timely manner.
• To assist in the process for the crediting and payment of sublet earnings to the owner accounts.
• Running of the weekly Aged debtor report and supporting parks with the debt chasing.
• Monitor payments of all invoices and ensure debt is chased on a continual basis.
• To ensure the allocation of all invoices and cash is kept up to date.
• Dealing with owner queries and ensuring these are resolved efficiently and effectively with the highest standard of customer service.
• Ensure monthly reconciliations are prepared accurately and on time.
• Collection of holiday debt including chasing debtors, banking monies received and recording and reconciling payments to the relevant systems.
• Cover the Owner Accounts Helpdesk when required to give high level service to our Owners.
• Assisting the parks with various queries and requests.
• Assisting team members as and when required with their tasks
• Regularly evaluate working methods and processes.
• Involvement in delivering training throughout the organisation in relation to Owner Accounts and other areas where appropriate.
• To greet & communicate with customers and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
• To promote the company at all times with a positive approach.
• To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme “How loud is your Happy?” and aim to exceed