JHE & Partners are working with a long-standing, successful organisation who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their business on a permanent basis, This is an exciting and fast paced role for a candidate with previous experience of overseeing a team and reporting directly to Board level.
You will be a proven Financial Controller or be a Finance Manager looking for that next step on the career ladder. You will have previous team management experience and be au-fait in producing, detailed reports and analysis on an ad-hoc basis. You will be a tenacious, conscientious and personable candidate; liaising with peers at all levels as well as producing monthly figures and forecasts.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Overall responsibility for the finance team
- Reporting on the company cash flow on a monthly basis
- Full responsibility of the Management Reporting Pack
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Balance Sheet Controls
- Sales and Margin Analysis
- Responsible for company reconciliations
- Overseeing all company VAT, PAYE and pension contributions on a timely basis'
- Responsible for all company P&L reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting for the organisation
- Year end and dealing with the auditors
The Ideal Candidate must be
- Experienced in a Management Accounts
- Either Qualified Part Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Experience in ensuring the smooth running of the finance department
- Sage experience desirable but not essential