MOTOR CLAIMS EXPERIENCE? MOVE INTO FRAUD !
Whats On Offer for your skills?
- Award winning Times Top 100 company
- Investment in your training and development.
- Fun working atmosphere yet professional.
- Recognition for the work you do.
- Competitive base salary of £16,000 - £19,000.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
If you are currently in Motor Claims would you like to use your Motor Claims experience to move into Fraud ?
We recruit for a leading motor insurer who are one of the UK's best companies to work for as voted by the Times Top 100 Companies.
The environment is fun and friendly but they also actively train and develop their people so you can benefit from progressing your career.
- As a member of the Counter Fraud Support Team you will act as
a reference point for claims that are suspected to be fraudulent.
- You will be screening suspect motor claims (including bodily injury
cases) against known fraud indicators and other risk factors.
- Utilise specialist data/fraud management systems and other
desktop tools, internet checks and databases to assist with c
claimant profiling and to determine the direction of the
We would love to chat with you if you have :-
- Previous Motor Claims Experience.
- An interest in Fraud.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework relating to Claims