Financial Analyst - Modelling, Forecasting and Reporting
Fast growing Financial Services company in Central London is expanding their FP&A team and are recruiting for a Financial Analyst with strong financial modelling, business partnering and commercial experience.
Fast growing financial services business based in Central London.
Working within the Financial Planning and Analysis team and reporting to the Head of the Division, this role covers financial modelling and business partnering as well as forecasting. Some of your key duties include:
- Creating and building complex financial models to provide extensive financial and quantitative analysis partnerning commercial and credit risk teams
- Supporting valuation and commercial propositions to retail partners and provide regular oversight to cash based returns for the portfolio
- Creating and presenting comprehensive and robust budget packs to senior management.
- Providing review and challenge ahead of final submission to ensure budgets/ forecasts align with wider divisional expectations
- Delivering and presenting complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner to an executive audience.
- Responsible for the accuracy of forecasts, ensuring the integrity of all forecasting models through continued evolution and enhancement.
- Support all medium and long term forecast ensuring all key stakeholders across the business are fully engaged
- Drive the intra month forecasts and present variance analyses for all key drivers of risk adjusted margin including yield, fee income and assets.
You must have a strong background in Data and Financial Analysis with forecasting, budgeting and financial modelling experience. You must also have excellent communication skills with ability to business partner / manage senior stakeholders and be able to offer commercial insight to reporting.
You should ideally be from a Financial Services background although applications will be considered from other relevant sectors with a consumer focus such as telecoms and retail.
You are likely to be CIMA/ACCA/ACA or CFA Part Qualified although applications will also be considered for QBEs with relevant experience.
Strong academics - 2.1 or above as a degree.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Strong career path in a fast paced and growing company that operates as a true meritocracy.