Decision Science Analyst
Job Title: Decision Science Analyst
Salary: up to £35,000 + bonus & benefits
A successful and established financial services organisation are looking for an experienced Decision Science Analyst to support scorecard implementation, cut-off strategies, oversight of scorecard monitoring, and related recommendations regarding scorecard re-alignment or re-development.
As Senior Analyst you will:
- Develop credit risk scoring and underwriting models across all product lines
- Develop next generation tools to reduce scorecard development time without degrading benchmark performance
- Utilise customer information and behavioural scoring models to enhance collection and borrower retention strategies
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand modelling requirements, and provide direction and oversight on model use
What do you need to apply?
- Experience in a statistical role preferably within credit Risk (desirable)
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Familiar with SQL / SAS and MS Office package
- A degree in in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research or Econometrics
To apply please send your CV...