Accounts Receivable Specialist
An exciting global media company are looking for a graduate with at least a years experience in finance to join their team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. They are looking for someone who has the drive and passion to learn and grow within the company. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Central London.
This Accounts Receivable Specialist role will be working directly with a senior member in the accounts team, helping to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as dealing with customers.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Review overnight billing report and correct any errors
- Run and review blocked orders report and correct any errors
- Check bank for daily receipts and release paid orders
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and PSN email inbox
- Manage Customer Master data
- Responsibility for all ad hoc manual billing
- Daily remittance of approved invoices and credit notes
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure all documents raised are correct and fit for purpose
- Remit month end statements to all the companies and 3rd party distributors
- Run customer changes report and ensure all back up is SOX compliant
- Run Credit Management changes report and ensure all back up is SOX compliant
- Assist AR manager with any AD Hoc requests
If you are enthusiastic to learn and develop in this Accounts Receivable Specialist position, then this role is for you!
Apply today or call me on .