£24 - 28,000pa
Albior are working with an exciting growing company that is going through a new phase of growth. The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our client based in Eastleigh,Southampton.
Key Responsibilities of Payroll Officer will include:
* Perform daily payroll department operations
* Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
* Manage the benefits for the organisation, medical insurance, pension, Childcare vouchers, CSA, attachment of earnings
* Ensuring pension regulations / legislation is adhered to
* Weekly validation of driver timesheets
* Processing P11Ds, P60s, P35s
* Ensure compliance in line with the HMRC codes / regulations / SOP
* Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
* Continuously improve processes and procedures
* Provide first class administration and payroll service
The ideal Payroll Officer will possess the following attributes/skills
* Payroll qualification - CIPP preferred but not required.
* 4 years' experience processing payroll.
* Knowledge of UK tax and NI legislation.
* Working knowledge of auto-enrolment / NEST pension scheme.
* A 'can do' and professional attitude.
* Excellent customer service, providing sound / up to date advice and support
* Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
* Strong knowledge of HMRC and legal regulations associated with payroll activities.
* Working knowledge of SAGE 50 payroll.
* Strong work ethic and team player.
* Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
* Project management of implementation of new systems
* Proactive, innovative and creative approach towards problem-solving.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join an exciting company with a strong benefit package.
For further information about this role please contact Chris Anders att www.albior.com.
Albior Financial Recruitment acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent roles. Albior is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.