Creative Artworker / Design Support
Travel Counsellors are an award-winning, travel business that places people at the heart of everything we do. We have 1,600 home-based Travel Counsellor Franchisees and 350 support staff based from our head office located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester and internationally in our 6 satellite offices. With sales of £500m plus per annum and ambitions to be a £1bn digitally enabled business, famous for the way we look after our customers and people we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who will be integral to the on-going success of this entrepreneurial business.
The Company sets itself apart by recruiting the best travel advisers, building personal relationships with customers and delivering the highest level of personal service and care that can be found in any industry. For over twenty years we’ve set the trends in travel homeworking, and last year we won the TTG Top Homeworking Agency and Travel Weekly Best Homeworking Agency awards. We’re a world class, bespoke business and one of the most fundamental factors of our business is that we’re consistent in offering an authentic and tailor-made service where our Travel Counsellors create "one off" itineraries that cannot be found off the shelf.
Founded 22 years ago, our business model is tried and tested, based on relationships, retention and referral. It’s this approach that makes us more than a little different from the rest. And that’s what keeps our customers coming back year after year, again and again. In fact, 96% say they would recommend Travel Counsellors to their friends, family and colleagues.
The business is growing quickly and has a huge opportunity for further growth by executing its clear strategy globally (referred to as RRP), focusing on:
Recruiting more franchisees globally;
Leveraging the opportunities to increase new business from Referrals and drive up more Re-Book business, specifically from first time bookers; and
Driving sales through the Company’s in-house booking system Phenix and specifically it’s directly contracted product.
The opportunity for growth is predicated on the basis of word class leading levels of customer retention, loyalty and advocacy.
The Company’s culture is based on caring and it has a clear management behaviours centred around Focus (on RRP), Pace and Energy. We want to develop a culture that encourages innovation, fresh thinking and continuous improvement by encouraging feedback at all levels.
Moving forward we’re looking for authenticity and creative flair, for individuals who are comfortable operating in the world of modern technology and those who possess a high level of digital skills, to make sure we’re always one step ahead. Each and every individual who works for Travel Counsellors takes pride in what they do, we set high standards and always, always aim to deliver.
It’s all because we care. Caring is in our DNA.
Brief Overview of the Position
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional, passionate, personable and ambitious individual to join an amazing success story and make a real difference in a fast-paced business that has huge ambitions and enormous global potential.
As Creative Artworker you will be working within the Marketing team. You will be required to prepare high-quality artwork across multiple channels for our UK market as well as our international offices. We are looking for someone who has creative flair, strong organisational skills and a great eye for detail to join our team!
- Assist global offices with brochure versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Social Media support - creation of brand assets, imagery
- Event branding - creation of invitations, email templates, name badges, menus, digital signage, app branding
- Internal brand support - liaising directly with management and other areas of the business including Recruitment, Training, Sales and Corporate to create branded collateral, presentations, proposal documents
- Assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Image maintenance - managing brand image libraries for documentation, sub brands, international markets
- Brand Centre support - updating imagery, resizing artwork, designing new templates for personalised artwork, creating product imagery
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Experience within the creative industry, preferably in an Artworker/ Junior Designer role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Very high attention to detail
Able to work under pressure, in an often fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Flexible in terms of working hours / time zones
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint skills