Store Operative- Expeditor
Our Client is looking for an experienced Store operative who has experience purchasing and liaising with suppliers.
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30am- 4:00pm
Holidays: 20 Days plus Bank holidays
- Maintain stock records accurately, updating the systems and creating written records with issue and receipt information.
- Perform stock checks and record promptly and accurately.
- Liaise with team members and management in regards to customer queries and feedback in regards to stock levels of products.
- Contribute to the sites operational efficiency by identifying improvements.
- Promptly load enquires and sales orders onto the system adhering to acceptable margin levels.
- Expedite Outstanding/ Overdue materials ensuring delivery agreements are met for the customer.
- Maintain Inventory control data within the site systems.
- Assisting with commercial negotiations with suppliers.
- Responsible to your own health and safety as well as the team around you within your working environment.
- Experience within a similar role
- Proficient user of Microsoft programmes including Excel and Word
- Understanding of Health and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of stock management principles and systems.
- Communication and inter-personnel skills.
If this position appeals to you then please apply.
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.