Reservations Consultant - Wimbledon
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 20th April!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 20th April between 9:00 am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8YB
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£22,000 - £25,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (on a varying shift pattern between 07:30am - 22:00pm)
Bonus - up to £2500 per year, quarterly if targets met = revenue 80% and personal Performance 20%
Our prestigious client is currently seeking a confident and enthusiastic Reservations Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will be based in Wimbledon, and will be working alongside the Sales Team on a day-to-day basis. Your role will include:
- Taking responsibility for handling and converting closing enquiries within a specified timeframe
- Supporting and achieving the company, team and personal targets by accurately processing each enquiry to company standard
- Greeting clients- customer facing
- Generating the necessary documentation for clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring the client’s expectations are met in line with agreed standard operating procedures and service level guidelines
- Taking responsibility of maximising conversion opportunities to achieve set targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively organise day to day tasks
- Ideally experienced in the travel industry - ( not essential)
- Customer service focused, consultative and empathetic approach to client’s needs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
- Flexible attitude to working outside of core job role and working hours
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work autonomously and from own initiative as well as part of a team
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.