Finance Business Partner
Page Group are working exclusively with a leading Events company in Gloucestershire in order to appoint a Finance Business Partner.
Our client is a market leader and the culture of the business is vibrant and exciting. This role doesn't sit within the core Finance team, therefore the successful individual must be able to display commercial understanding and be interested in the wider business.
This role will be perfect for a Finalist of CIMA or ACCA or a QBE candidate looking to gain more responsibility.
In this role you will be expected to work extreamly closely with the Director and Commercial Manager to drive the profitabilty of this part of the business. You will be expected to identify risk and provide commercial decision support. A large part of this role will be analysis and also to be a trusted advisor that can add value and direction to the team.
- Act as an interface or 'translator' between finance and the wider *** division
- Understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and present findings to the Director and Commercial Manager in a clear and concise way
- Draw on 'big' and 'small' data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience appropriate ways
- Form and stand over your own opinions, have a well-developed sense of ethics and be prepared to stand by these principles
- Challenge, coach and motivate the Director, Commercial manager and senior management within the Bars division
- Analyse and deliver insight that links financial reports to business objectives
- * Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiate change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- * Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their
- Finalist Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of managing relationships and being able to impact and influence senior non-financial management
- Experience of performing detailed financial performance analysis, with high standards, accuracy and presentation
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to analyse complex data and see trends and patterns in the results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Mixture of analytically, commercial and persuasion skills
- Proven experience in facilitation and conflict resolution