Sales Administration Co-ordinator
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Administration Co-ordinator based in Elstree. This role will be heavily involved in sales administration and order processing where you will be supporting the sales team for one of their highly successful departments. You will be working within a medium sized friendly team of around 7 people where everyone works together to achieve results.
- Work as part of a team to provide first class service to customers
- Support the sales team and liaise with clients and colleagues in UK and overseas
- Maintaining client relationships
- Trial sample orders
- Sales order processing
- Invoicing and credit control
- Delivery scheduling and managing expectations of clients
- Forecasting and internal sales analysis
- Produce Excel reports
- Generate monthly commission files
- Assist in the preparation and participate in annual exhibition
- Occasional support to general managers with travel arrangements and client contact
- Previous experience in a sales support/customer service role
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- At ease dealing with clients at all levels and dealing with challenges
- Proactive and innovative
- Willing to learn and take a keen interest into the business
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player - flexible and willing to assist others
- Experience of SAP is an advantage but not essential
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.