Head Chef for Modern Restaurant Group
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, trendy and passionate Head Chef at a fantastic operation in the heart of the West End. The Restaurant is a fresh concept that reflects the warmth of the Mediterranean culture, atmosphere and vibe, with a modern touch on menus and design.
As Head Chef, you'll be needing great communication skills with good spoken English with strong leadership and management skills to train and develop the brigade, overseeing a 60 cover operation.
*** My Client would also consider a senior Sous Chef looking to step up but must have the (food cost, budgeting and P&L)***
• The role requires someone who is well organised and has outstanding communication skills.
• Take full charge of process improvements, rotas and maximising
• The Head Chef will have at least 4 years’ experience within the role in a fast pace operation.
• The business needs someone that can handle pressure and understands the financial side
• A proven track record in (food cost, budgeting and P&L).
• Meeting KPIs for your cost of goods
• keeping within your budget for food and staff to plan around busy times
• Placing all the orders and obtaining the best quality/price product
• Liaising with suppliers, negotiating where needed
• Putting deliveries away and ensuring the correct storage and temperature.
• Maintaining accurate records of food supplies and equipment temperatures
• Monthly and accurate inventory
• Full control of the update on health and safety
• Discuss strategy plans as and when needed with the GM and the Directors
This truly is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing company with exciting expansion plans. The ideal candidate will soon progress into a Group Executive Chef role.
The role gives you the space to build and lead your team as well as career progression opportunities as we expand to new locations in the future