Technical Sales Engineer
About the Company: Our client is a well-established business based near the city centre of Derby and actively seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join their busy thriving team.
Key Responsibilities: To aid the commercial team to maximise sales while delivering customer satisfaction.
- Create presentations
- Create and calculate quotations
- Create detailed and technical documentation
- Create and present technical product demonstrations to how the solutions meets the customer needs
- Build technical collateral including presentations with voice over
- Carry out systems health checks
- Support marketing with technical collateral
- Support and aid in Tender / RFQ process
- Create roadmaps for clients base on portfolio uptake and potential upsell opportunities
About you: You should have strong technical expertise and understand complex technical systems, be customer facing and able to explain complex subject in simple understandable manner. You will be an excellent problem solver, good communication and be able to work in a fast moving environment.
- Commercially driven to hit sales targets
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Sage CRM
What's in it for you? This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8.30am - 5pm, some flexibility will be required. Salary will be £25 -35,000 P/A depending on experience. Our client offers and excellent benefits package which can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.