National Account Executive - Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has come available for an ambitious National Account Executive to join a growing food business who have a number of instantly recognisable brands.
This SME is looking for a driven individual who will enable the company to continue to produce exceptional results to maintain a competitive position in the market. This role would involve taking full accountability for the convenience channel, it would be a healthy split between warm account management and business development, there a number of well-known convenience accounts that they have a 'foot in the door' with, so the a proactive National Account Executive could quickly get some big wins with a few simple range extensions.
The responsibilities of the National Account Executive will include:
- Developing and maintaining sales out and EPOS reports capturing existing national accounts
- Analysis and evaluation on the effectiveness of promotional activity including producing reports
- Full P&L responsibility for convenience accounts
- Developing strong customer relationships
- Manage customer spend in lines with internal budgets
- Creating and developing POS offers
An ideal National Account Executive will:
- Have 2-3 years' FMCG sales experience either in Field Sales or as a National Account Exec
- Be fully computer literate and able to present confidently
- Be a charismatic team player who shows attention to detail
- Preferably have experience working with database management systems and continuous data sources
This company has a culture of rewarding success so swift movement into a full National Account Manager role is possible. If you are ready to take on a new challenge in a rewarding role then please apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.