Product Design Engineer
How hard can designing a plastic box be? Or a glass bottle? Very as it turns out, but luckily that’s not my job. I do however want to speak to people whose job it is.
Within the packaging industry many of my clients are on the lookout for talented product designers to join their teams, so now we are starting the search to find the best. If you are open to working for rapidly expanding companies, fancy the opportunity of progression or want a new challenge then we want to hear from you.
- Experience designing packaging- whether this being injection moulded plastics, blow moulded, thermoformed plastics or glass moulding
- A degree in Product/Industrial Design or Engineering
- Ability to design using 3D programs and systems
- Experienced in design software of some kind, and preferable open to learning new software
- Able to communicate to everyone from production, to marketers to the CEO
With these roles coming up soon, get in touch now and we can make sure you are front of the queue. There are many companies in the packaging sector who are thriving, luckily I have the pleasure of working with them. So, if you fancy the chance to add the word "manager" or even 'head of’ to your title then get in touch.
Due to the high volumes of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Please visit our website for our full data protection policy.