A large, fast paced business based in Lutterworth is recruiting a Credit Controller to join the team to cover a 9 month period of maternity.
The business has a reputation as a great place to work, offering colleagues regular incentives and rewards for achieving targets, with the credit control team being at the heart of the company's business development activity as a result of its close working relationship with the sales team.
Specific duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Effective cash collection from large corporate accounts
- Maintenance of accurate customer correspondence
- Working closely with the sales team to resolve queries, set credit limits and recover debt
- Work as part of the credit control team to reduce bad debt provision
- Build and strengthen stakeholder relationships, internally with colleagues and with key customers
- Approval of new accounts and credit limits
The Credit Controller will join a fast paced, driven team that handles large corporate accounts across the UK. To be considered for the role you will need experience in high volume credit control from a medium sized or large organisation. In addition you will need to be able to demonstrate strong Excel skills and the ability to prioritise your workload in order to meet challenging deadlines.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age