Maintenance Manager / Property Maintenance Manager
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Do you want to lead/ manage the property maintenance for a business with over 45 years of experience of owning and developing a residential and commercial property portfolio situated predominantly within Central and North West London?
- The portfolio also includes restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, commercial and residential property
- Are you a leader who can manage a team of maintenance contractors and ensure the properties are well-maintained as well as our tenants being happy during the tenure of their leases?
- Do you have experience in emergency repairs and a hands-on approach?
- In addition, you will be working with internationally recognised brands like KFC, Burger King, Costa and Best Western hotels
- In a business with a turnover in excess of £120M per annum
The Group's properties stretch from Kent to Glasgow, employing over 5000 people across 160 locations, managing some of the Worlds' largest leisure and hospitality brands. Their business is constantly expanding and evaluating new business opportunities, including off market property transactions for investment and development. The Company is normally developing up to 40 residential flats per annum as well as growing their investment portfolio.
To maintain their track record of growth and in order to ensure their properties remain well-maintained, they are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to be responsible for maintaining the properties and promptly dealing with any repair requests from their tenants or Managers of trading businesses.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Prepare a programme of preventative maintenance as well as dealing with day to day repairs that are required to the properties
- Inspecting works carried out by contractors and approving costings
- Ensuring the property portfolio is compliant in terms of certification both electrical, gas and fire safety
- Monthly updates in terms of the portfolio
- Being able to manage, train an in-house team of plumbers, electricians, decorators and cleaners
- This job involves being able to organise your diary and visiting all the properties in a planned and structured manner
- Have experience and/or qualifications as a building surveyor or being a qualified tradesman
- Clean driving license
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of residential properties
- Have a proven track record in solving maintenance issues quickly and efficiently
- Have the skill-set to lead and organise
- Have good communication skills to make contractors accountable
- Have a can-do and hands-on approach
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Maintenance Manager, Commercial Property Manager, Residential Property Manager, Facilities Manager, General Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Manager, Commercial Maintenance, Building Services Manager, Experienced Property Manager, Building Surveyor may also be considered for this role.