Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
IDEAL INDUSTRIES is a US owned company established over 100 years ago which has succeeded in becoming a world leader in the design and manufacture of high quality instrumentation, hardware/software tools and consumables to the electrical, environmental monitoring & measurement, and telecommunications markets.
IDEAL is a fast paced, highly innovative and ever growing organisation. Our sights are set on the future - we are committed to an aggressive, long-term global growth strategy. We are making major investments in the company and the people who are dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.
Casella joined the IDEAL Industries Family in 2006 and is a renowned leader in the development, manufacture and supply of occupational health and environmental monitoring instrumentation.
Casella are currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to help us drive the business forward, grow our revenue and continue to develop our products to market needs.
- Market Definition - Size, Segmentation, Channel Mapping and Customer Grouping
- Defining New Product requirements and establishing Product Roadmap through End User Research and feeding in customer requirements into Product Specification
- Project manage NPD initiatives, working closely with R&D colleagues, to ensure products are developed in line with Market and Customer requirements and delivered in a timely fashion
- Support the development of product & price offers though competitive data gathering and analysis
- Development of new marketing collateral for new products and curation of current
- Evaluate all market, channel, end user and technology needs and translate into prioritised product roadmap for the category including technical and financial requirements
- Support other managers with market research activities
- Pro-actively explore new opportunities for current products in new markets
We are looking for an individual with good analytical skills with strong commercial focus. You will be working with a number of teams to drive the exciting projects and develop new ones as well as work independently. Also, you would be required to be:
- Strategic and confident to challenge status quo
- Commercially focussed
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Eye to detail
- Computer and system literate
It is essential for the individual to effectively demonstrate excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken word. Be persuasive and able to develop outstanding working relationships with exciting and potential customers.
This role is a great opportunity for a skilled and experienced professional who is ready to take the challenge of moving the business forward and making a significant difference in current market.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Marketing, business or technical degree (or equivalent professional qualification) would be highly desirable.
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience working in a technical environment or product management. It would be desirable to be in aerosol or I.T. sector.
German, Spanish or French language skills are preferable however not essential
Car allowance will be included.