Residential Home Manager
Looking to join a well-respected Care provider in Worcester as a Home Manager? Great Location and a well performing home offering a competitive £40,000 per annum and due for significant expansion.
- To manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home including; the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues, communication with the team, the premises of the Care Home and financial matters.
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents following individual care plans carefully and ensuring all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with statutory and legal requirements relevant throughout the home, including HACCP, COSHH, Health and Safety, all aspects of the Health & Social Care Act to maintain a safe environment throughout the home.
- To monitor the effective running of the home ensuring all legislation and regulations concerning environmental health, infection control, building control, planning and health and safety are met and all risk assessments are regularly carried out (including fire checks) to meet the high standards expected in the Care Homes.
- To be an active and encouraging Manager, establish and maintain effective means of communication and good relationships with residents, relatives, employees in the home along with others externally such as professionals in the caring environment, outside suppliers, agencies.
- To deal with all staffing requirements, responsible for the recruitment of suitable employees for the team working in the home, effective inductions and CIS standards take place, the training needs for all the team are identified and met. To carry out regular supervisions, assessments, lead team meetings, ensuring the Care Home is a friendly and supportive caring environment.
- To be responsible for controlling and monitoring the budget and expenditure of the home
- Responsible for the promotion and sales of the Home and dealing with any enquiries.
- To effectively manage all aspects of the day to day running of the home whilst supervising and supporting the team, ensuring that the Care Home values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Mike Ford on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: Residential, Dementia, Home Manager, General Manager, Malvern