Domiciliary Branch manager
REgistered Domiciliary Branch Manager £35000+bonus+expenses,private health care,pension Bristol
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing a domiciliary care or nursing branch ideally , and will be ambitious, hungry and determined to succeed.
- NVQ4/RMA qualification (or in the process of completion).
- Clear and thorough knowledge of the CSCI standards.
- Excellent sales/marketing skills with a self motivated attitude and ability to work to targets.
- A proven track record of grow a business operating within a regulated sector of health care.
- Pro-active and sales focused
- Have strong management skills and able to effectively multitask, delegate and communicate at all levels
- Be passionate about service delivery, yet be focused on maximising performance and profitability
- Good IT skill set.
Special Skills and Attributes
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills
.Excellent administrative skills.
Good planning and organisational skills.
Sound understanding of good care principles.
Skills in care planning.
Ability to cope with pressure.
Even-tempered and patient.
The ideal candidate will have run a care agency as care/branch manager
Must be experience and be car-driver, self motivated and looking for opportunity to progress within a dynamic organisation.
If youy have experience and are interested in the registered branch manager working for this leading domiciliary care agency, apply now!!