Java Developer / J2EE Developer
£30,000 - £45,000, negotiable plus excellent benefits
Rising holiday, pension, life assurance, training, private healthcare, childcare vouchers.
Development. Programming. Java. J2EE. Scrum. Design, Build, Test Software. SQL. Junit, TDD, Cucumber, BDD. ORM Frameworks, JPA, Spring. Hibernate. Test Driven Development. Web Development Framework, SEAM. Object Oriented Software. OO Programming.
- Are you an experienced Java developer?
- Do you want to work for a world leader within the aviation industry?
- Are you looking for a great organization with fantastic career development opportunities?
My client are a leading global company with clients in the aviation industry. They are looking for a Mid-level as well as a Senior Java Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. They can offer an outstanding working environment, a very strong benefits package and extensive career progression.
Sound interesting? Read on…
About the Java/J2EE Developer Role:
The successful Java Developer will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of projects, focussing on the development of web based technologies in the Java programming language and Spring Framework.
The Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in a wide range of software development projects.
- Developing web user interfaces (UIs) on all platforms in use both internally and externally.
- The usability of key web technologies in use and in development.
- Ensuring proper compliance and testing of UIs.
- Analysing requirements and interpreting into useable designs.
- Implementing requirements and ensuring scalability of UI components.
Our Perfect Java/J2EE Developer:
- Experience in Java development that includes working with Core Java and J2EE.
- Experience with Tomcat (or other application servers), Eclipse is preferred.
- Understanding of database management system concepts. Ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with version control is preferred.
- Ability to develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards.
- Ability to work on both back end and front end development.
In addition, any of the following would be a bonus although not a requirement!
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate framework would be advantageous.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Jenkin/TeamCity and Test Driven Development is a plus.
In return, our client offers the chance to play a key role within a global organisation, with outstanding benefits and career opportunity. Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
Development. Programming. Java. Scrum. J2EE. Design, Build, Test Software. SQL. Junit, TDD, Cucumber, BDD. ORM Frameworks, JPA, Spring. Hibernate. Test Driven Development. Web Development Framework, SEAM. Object Oriented Software. OO Programming.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.