CNC Turner/ Miller and Wire Eroder Roles available
- Due to continued success and on-going investment, a company based in Gloucester have an immediate opportunity for a skilled and experienced CNC Turner / Miller and wire eroder to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are very well known in their industry. Hours of work are Days regular Monday – Thursday 7.45 – 4.30 and 7.45 – 1pm on a Friday, There are also opportunities to increase your earnings with overtime through the week and weekend based at time and ½ and time and ¾ .
- CNC Turning / Milling or Wire Eroder experience
- Knowledge of processes and materials would be an advantage to support the high levels of customer quality and delivery demands.
- Ideally programming capability on Vero, Edgecam and Winmax.
- Experience using Hurco and Haas machine.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details