Sales and Business Development Manager
Vacancy for Sales and Business Development Manager
Mannol UK is part of an international company that produces oils, parts and accessories for motor vehicles. We are based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to help us expand into Russian-speaking markets.
The position will be based at our offices in Milton Keynes.
The closing date for applications is 13 May 2017.
The successful applicant must:
- Speak both English and Russian to a good business standard.
- Have a suitable degree-level academic background.
- Have suitable work experience and some knowledge of the kind of products we deal with.
- Be able to demonstrate that they have the right creative skills to create a new department, new business and new opportunities for the company.
The main duties for the position are as follows:
- Liaise with the Director to determine the range of products to be sold and conduct research into the market to try and ascertain whether there is scope to increase the range.
- Compile and analyse sales figures.
- Liaise with the Director to develop sales strategies and sales targets and to plan marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Take part in promotional activities as appropriate.
- Conduct research on a continuing basis into competitors in the market, the products they are offering and their pricing schemes.
- To consider marketing and sales strategies in light of such research.
The salary offered is in a range between £25,000 and £32,500, depending on skills and experience.