Insurance Sales Advisor
Insurance Sales Advisor -Hertford
£22,500 basic plus uncapped commission
OTE year 1 is up to £30,000
We can boast an award winning Learning & Development team and unrivaled career-progression opportunities, so why not find out where a career with the UK's most awarded Protection Insurance broker can take you...?!
- 22 days Paid Annual Leave (increases with L.O.S)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Working Culture
- A Choice of Pension
- Travel Loans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Critical Illness Cover
- Profit Share Option (after 3 years)
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Intelligent & able to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive & resilient
- Tenacious & innovative with a relentless desire to 'get stuff done'
- Driven by success & motivated by rewards (personally & professionally)
- An experienced consultative sales person
Previous experience in a telephony-based environment is essential.
We are the most awarded life insurance broker in the UK and we're continuing to grow our sales teams. Insurance Sales Advisors are on hand to recommend the very best suite of insurance cover to give customers peace of mind. We are looking for several experienced consultants to work within the sales department; you will converse with all our clients and find them the right policy for their needs through open conversations, not hard selling.
You will be supported from the start with our industry recognised training programme, regular performance appraisals and opportunities to develop.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls)
- Build relationships with customers & identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages
- Protecting families against financial difficulty
With an average length of service of 7 years in our business we are looking for Insurance Sales Advisors who want to carve a successful career within a culture that focuses on our core values.