GSK - Field Sales Executive - Luton
Field Sales Executive - GSK
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + incentives
Working: 20 hours per week, working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (additional self-employed, ad hoc work periodically available)
Location: Covering: Wellingborough, Northammpton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Aylesbury, Luton
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets and delighting customers?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) team. GSK is a world-renown British consumer healthcare company and our team proudly represents their prestigious brands in store such as Aquafresh, Panadol, Horlicks, Voltarol, and Oilatum!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison`s and Sainsbury`s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs and spot incentives available
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.