Senior Accounts Administrator
Processing invoices, book keeping, banking and job costing’s (time allocations).
We are a well established Architectural Glazing Company based in Amersham Bucks where we also site 2 other of our partner companies. When applying for this role previous experience within a multi company would be beneficial but not necessary.
Senior Accounts Administrator - The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Take part in the financial management of the business
• Process sales invoicing and ledger
• Process purchase invoicing and ledger
• Manage credit control
• Data input
• Data administration
• Client query resolution
• Daily bookkeeping
• Processing supplier payments
• You will also be required to assist with ad-hoc administration tasks
• Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries
• Euro Payments plus Bank Rec
Applicant must have:
• Experience of SAGE Line 50, payroll, VAT returns
• CIS Understanding
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A - C to include English and Maths
• Be able to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
Salary: From £22,000 per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Please apply online for this Senior Accounts Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Accounts Administrator role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.