£20,000 + Excellent benefits
Team Administrator for a leading Law firm
3-6 month FTC with strong likelihood of the role going permanent
City- London Liverpool Street
Ritz Recruitment are delighted to assist a globally recognised law firm with their search for a Team Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their secretarial and administrative skills within a dynamic and fast paced company. This is a 3-6 month FTC with a strong likelihood of the role going permanent. This will be paying £20,000 with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Based in their offices near London Liverpool Street, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office through providing efficient administrative support. You will deliver administrative assistance to the IT division. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months solid admin / PA / TA experience, ideally within a legal environment.
- Providing sufficient Team Administrator support to the IT division
- Responsible for monitoring the relationship production unit; ensuring that documentation is sent for processing and retrieved in a timely manner
- Preparation of draft bills, narratives and covering letters
- Open sort and distribute post
- Create presentations, format slides inputting text and graphics
- Maintaining the department filing systems as well as archiving documents and files
- Maintain the company software programme with details of team meetings, travel, contact reports and business cards
- Responsible for maintaining own and other email mailboxes
- Complete expense reclaim forms and submit these for approval
- Responsible for opening new client accounts and matters on the company database
- Other Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Preferably will have a CILEx LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION
- Must possess good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Typing speed of 40 wpm
- Must be reliable and professional
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your step into the administrative field, please send your CV through now.