My client are a fast growing Property investment company based in Mayfair. They are looking for a strong Fund Controller, who is ambitious and willing to take full ownership of 2 funds. They have a large presence throughout the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for the business partnering with the Joint Venture partners, all reporting, compliance, Treasury services, tax and structuring. You will work closely with the fund managers on all finance matters surrounding transactions.
- Overall financial control of the JV portfolios.
- Responsible for monitoring of control systems, policies and procedures to ensure all payments, accounting and records are robust and secure.
- Oversight of the annual audit process for all JV entities (UK and overseas) and liaising with auditors and fund administrators to ensure timely closing and meeting annual accounts filing obligations.
- Responsibility for tax compliance for all companies within the JV (NRL, VAT, corporation tax, income tax, PAYE etc) and liaising with tax advisors.
- Responsibility for management of shareholder and intercompany loans, liaising with advisors as appropriate.
- Coordination with external advisers, assisting with all aspects of statutory reporting, including tax, audit and assisting with property valuations.
- Dealing with a variety of ownership structures including partnerships, trusts and corporates (domestic and foreign).
- Responsible for investor capital management, including capital calls, distributions and analysis of cash requirements and surplus funds available for shareholder distributions.
- Responsibility for all aspects of external loan calculations, IPD payments, compliance and ensuring that all loan covenants are met and that loan conditions are never breached.
- Manage cash flow forecasting and analysis and oversight of cash balances.
- Responsibility for preparation of quarterly investor reporting packs.
- Responsibility for investment performance reporting and review from asset level up to JV level.
- Liaising with the Real Estate, Operations and Fund Management teams to oversee annual budgets, monitor to actual results and provide variance analysis highlighting key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Development accounting and NAV reporting.
- Business partnering with Operations and Real Estate Development and liaising with external parties.
- In conjunction with the Fund Management team and senior stakeholders, provide assistance as required for business plans, acquisitions, disposals and financing.
* 5-10 years post-qualified accounting experience (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Be in an existing Fund Accounting/Controllership role. Possess excellent academics, commercial awareness and leadership skills
* Experience in property and fund sectors
* Experience working across multiple jurisdictions, including Jersey and Luxembourg
* Strong technical accountant
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.