Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a dynamic business with a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Junior Financial Accountant.
Working alongside the senior financial accountant in this medium sized finance team, the financial accountant will be responsible for assisting with month end duties relating to financial accounting for the business, covering CAPEX, VAT, intrastate, EC Sales and reconciliation. This is a great opportunity for a part-qualified ACCA/ACA level candidate with an abundance of progression opportunities including full study support.
The key responsibilities for this Junior Financial Accountant role include:
* Month end duties including journals and balance sheet reconciliations
* VAT returns
* Intrastat reporting
* Assist with monitoring the company CAPEX
* EC Sales reporting
* Support to the senior financial accountant
The key skill set required for this Junior Financial Accountant role include:
* ACCA/ACA part-qualified desireable
* Experience in financial accounting and desire to develop a career in this area
* CAPEX experience is a bonus
* Background/training in a practice environment would be highly beneficial
For more information regarding this Junior Financial Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK