The role's purpose is to lead the Programme across Europe with full responsibility and authority for delivering the business models for these programmes on behalf of the business and in line with the strategic goals.
Our client are a global manufacturing business based in Bristol who are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join their busy team.
- Execution and delivery of the programme to business and customer requirements supported by robust application of the Programme Management lifecycle model.
To define programme requirements for all business and customer driven work streams.
To deliver the business model for revenue, profit, cost and other business KPIs. This includes meeting continuous improvement and cost reduction targets.
To contribute to the SIOP and MPS planning processes to ensure sales and the Customer demand (eg sales, development milestones) are fully enabled within the business.
To deliver customer satisfaction through achievement of on time and on quality delivery performance of product hardware, Engineering deliverables and other business deliverables.
To manage the customer contract and its evolution under customer and driven changes including price and contract term changes.
To manage and develop the customer relationship for all aspects of the programme as detailed above. The individual will be the focal point for all communication with the customer and will build a positive and mutually beneficial relationship to ensure overall customer satisfaction on the current contract scope and in development of the strategic customer relationship to position the company for follow on programmes.
To ensure the suitable engagement of all key internal stakeholders to enable programme performance having proactively resolved programme issues and risks
- Significant experience in leading large complex multi-function programmes (.> 10yrs) with evidence of financial (P&L) and requirements/objectives based performance. The ideal candidate has experience of the whole lifecycle from bid to production.
- Supporting or leading the developing programme management infrastructure in a complex matrix environment, including using formal lifecycle based processes
- Experience of influencing cross functional relationships within the company and customer organisations, especially within a commercial environment
- Experienced in delivering high value, low & medium volume programmes within the aerospace industry
£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience + package