A well known engineering and manufacturing business in Keighley is recruiting a Management Accountant to cover a 1 year period of maternity leave.
This is an autonomous finance role with responsibility for a wide range of duties that includes the analysis of financial reports and preparation of management information for supporting budgeting processes.
- Performing monthly close procedures and preparation of management information reports
- Analysis and presentation of the financial implications of investment opportunities
- Analysis of revenue, expenses, cost, price and labour data
- Support strategic and operational decision making processes through insightful financial analysis
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller to support the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant who can analyse and present financial information in a concise and insightful way, and who is interested in supporting the commercial decision making process for a large, dynamic organisation.
Ideally CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified and with a good standard of Excel skills, you will be a strong communicator and have previously worked for a medium or large sized manufacturing, engineering or technical business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.