Customer focused Credit Controller ( B2C )
My client is now seeking a customer focused Credit Controller for their very exciting and progressive business. You must have business to consumer skills.
This role will work closely with the Sales, Customer Services and Product Managers of the business also with their customers to ensure an outstanding and consistent level of service as well as enhancing processes and procedures with the credit function.
My client value`s their customer`s greatly therefore although this role will involve a firm and fair approach, you will need to have a natural flair for excellent customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Collecting payments
- Full responsibility in the collection of funds via telephone and e- mail
- Chasing high volume payments via telephone and email
- Account reconciliations
- Allocation of payments & credits
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Working towards compliance and daily KPI's
Skills & Experience:
You will need to be able to work in a team environment also on your own initiative
and have a proven track record of working within assigned targets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- A proven track record in a credit control department
- Persuasive demeanour and confident on the telephone
- Negotiating skills
- Educated to degree level ( or equivalent )
- Excellent sense of humour!
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sage is an advantage